Sportscape is keen to hear from highly motivated people who are prepared to develop and excel in their careers.
We look for candidates with a recognised Governing Body Level 2 Sports Qualification (desirable) and a passion for delivering excellence, in every aspect of what they do.
If you’re interested in becoming part of our team, please download the application pack and return all requested information to:
Grebe House, Reaseheath College
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sportscape offer one-year Apprenticeships for 16+ year olds, working with our Coaches and Managers, in order to gain experience and learn:
- Coaching Physical Education in a Primary School environment
- Early Years Sessions in Nurseries
- Mini-Kickers Sessions for 2-6 year olds
- Team Training Sessions for Local Clubs/Organisations
- Valuable on-job experience in the Sport/Education Industry
The Apprenticeship Framework consists of:
|Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Supporting the Delivery of Physical Education in School Sport||Practical Delivery of School Specialist PE|
|Level 3 Award in Employment Awareness in Active Leisure and Learning||Functional Skills|
For more information or to apply for an Apprenticeship, please click here.
We look forward to hearing from you.